Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
Assistant Store Manager /Full Time Posted Jun 12th
Skechers USA, Inc., a global leader in Lifestyle and Performance Footwear has an exciting opportunity for an AssistantStore Manager. They are looking for dynamic, energetic, sales driven and career minded individuals that have a passion for our Performance Footwear. In order to qualify for a Store Manager Position you must have 1-2 years of continuous management experience, footwear experience is preferred. Skechers is a fashion forward and business casual environment and they require a clean, polished and updated image. They do not allow exposed tattoos or facial piercings.
Responsible and accountable for keys to the Store. Responsible for the opening and closing of the store as directed by the Store Manager or 1st Assistant Manager. Must Sell off the Wall and drive top line sales. This is a Lead position which delegates daily work assignments as directed by senior management. Responsible for addressing daily incidents either from customers or employees and partner with senior management as appropriate. Responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payment, and making change for customers in our retail stores. It is a condition of employment that you are flexible with regard to hours and days worked and we may need to increase your hours or to decrease your hours based on the needs of our business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell multiple products to customers, meet and greet, service customers
2. Delegates and oversees tasks directed by store manager, to hourly employees.
3. Delegates tasks to other hourly employees to ensure the store is recovered for the next day's business.
4. Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
5. Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
6. Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
7. Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
8. Answers customer's questions concerning merchandise.
9. Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
10. Accepts payment and makes change.
11. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
12. Clean shelves, counters, tables, floors and overall store.
13. Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
14. Calculates sales discount to determine price.
15. Keeps record of sales, and prepares inventory of stock.
16. Confer with management to ensure that banking deposits are made daily.
17. Opens and closes store as directed by store management.
18. Ensures that the store is secured at closing (i.e. doors locked, safe locked, alarms are set).
Key Holder for purpose of opening and closing responsibilities.
Position must be authorized by both the District Manager and the Regional Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
Minimum of one year of retail selling and customer service experience
High School Diploma, or equivalent
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedures, and operating and maintenance instructions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Abiltiy to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Must have a background report (i.e. Criminal, Credit, DMV, Social Security) conducted and approved by the Loss Prevention Department.
Limited direct supervision, this position is part of management, and this position must be hands on and delegate work flow and report to senior management on issues.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to sucessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally requried to sit, climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds.
Please email resume to Christian Monterrosa, Store Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the Beverly Center location in your email.